Tuesday, December 1, 2015

My Three Sons!


A Grateful Heart = Greatness;
Be Great Today!


Practicing gratitude will cause you to sing "Joy to the World" and mean it!


Today I am grateful for my three sons - Ty, Dallin, and Carter!  This picture was taken the day Dallin returned from his two-year LDS mission in Sweden.  It was so great to have the three of them back together again.



It has been an interesting phenomenon to me.  These three boys rarely fight, and when they do it is very short lived.  They have always loved each other and been concerned for the other.  There is little else that makes my heart smile more than listening to their prayers and hearing them pray for each other in very specific ways.  They are not only the best of brothers, they are the best of friends.  For this I am grateful!



I'm also grateful that they are such good boys and have always been so respectful of me and their dad!  They are handsome too... They must have gotten their good-looks from their dad because I still have mine... Heehee!



Sooo True!


Love you to the moon and back and forever and ever!
My boys are growing up way too fast.  There are moments when we are together that I just want to freeze time. Just today I mentioned to Blaine that we really need to enjoy this Christmas together because it may be the last time that we have just the three boys together with us.  Carter has submitted his mission papers to the bishop and he could be leaving in the next couple of months.  A lot can change in two years.  A mother's heart is always pulled in a million different directions.  She wants to keep her sons close so she can keep them safe and happy, but a good mother also recognizes that what is ultimately best for her sons is to allow them to spread their wings and fly the coop as Blaine would say.  It takes a lot of faith and certainly a lot of prayers to let them do this, but I take great comfort in knowing that they have Heavenly Parents that love them even more than their parents do, and They are with them and watching over them at all times, in all things, and in all places - for this I am most grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment