Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Laundry!!!


LOL!!!

Do not let the title of this post deceive you...  I am not grateful for laundry, in fact, it is the one chore that makes me insane.  No matter how hard you try, it is never completely finished, because even when you think your laundry basket is empty, all you have to do is look around and see that everyone is wearing clothes and using towels that will go right back in within a matter of minutes.  But today my sons gave me an early Christmas present by doing all the dirty laundry in the laundry basket, and trust me - this was no small undertaking.  It had reached what we call "Mile High Stadium" status.  I was so happy when I returned home from helping Blaine at the dental office and gift wrapping for the Dove Center because all the laundry was washed and put away!  Thank you Dallin, Carter, and Ty - You are the best sons a mom could ever ask for.  It is so nice to have them home for Christmas break. Now the biggest challenge I will have is keeping them fed!  So grateful for my three boys - they bring me so much joy!  Thank you Heavenly Father for choosing me to be their Mother!



They learned it all from their Mother!


Such Good Boys!


Today's Verse to Ponderize:

2 Nephi 8:12

I am he; yea, I am he that comforteth you...

No comments:

Post a Comment